Effective date: SEPTEMBER 27, 2022
StellaVia (“us,” “we,” or “our”) operates the website at www.stellavia.com (the “Website”).This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal data:
- When you use the Website;
- In email, text and other electronic messages between you and the Website and the choices you have associated with that data.
This page does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by us or any third party, including our affiliates and subsidiaries; and
- Any third party, including our affiliates and subsidiaries, including though any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from the Website.
Types of Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve the Website.
We collect and process limited contact information relating to Website users (“Contact Information”).
To identify and contact a user, we collect information that identifies the user (such as their name), provides a means to contact the users (such as a phone number, email address, or address), or tells us the location of the user when information is provided on the Website. A user also may choose to provide us limited biographical data such as birthdate or preferences in free text fields.
We collect and process other information relating to your interests or transactions with us.
To better offer you products and services, we collect information about your interests, opinions or products you have purchased. We call this “Preference Information.”
We also collect analytics information about your use of the Website.
To improve and maintain the Website, we record and collect certain information about your interactions with the Website. This information does not identify an individual and is maintained in aggregated form. Such information may include, IP address, time and date of access, type of browser used, language used, links clicked, and actions taken while using the Website. We refer to this as “Analytics Information”.
How Data Is Used
We use Contact Information to identify and contact users and to operate the Website.
Contact Information is needed to identify persons using the Website and to contact the users.
We use Preference Information to identify and contact users and to operate the Website.
Preference Data is needed to send marketing materials that reflect user preferences.
We will use the Analytics Information for enhancing and developing the Website.
We will use the Analytics Information for development and enhancement of the Website, to improve our capabilities, to provide our services to the user, and to identify and understand trends in the data. We also use the Analytics Information to better understand the market in which StellaVia operates in and for managerial reporting and business planning.
Who Will Process Data
We will not share data with third parties, except in the events listed below or when directed by the Controller of the data.
We will share data with our service providers who help us to operate the Website and our business.
We do not provide access to or sell, raw data, including personal information, to third parties.
We will share data with competent authorities, if you abused your right to use the Website, or violated any applicable law.
If you have abused your rights to use the Website, or violated any applicable law, we may share your information with competent authorities and with third parties (such as legal counsels and advisors), for the purpose of handling the violation or breach.
We will share data if we are legally required to do so.
If we are required to disclose data by a judicial, governmental or regulatory authority.
We will share data with third-parties in any event of change in StellaVia’s structure.
If StellaVia’s operation is reorganized within a different framework, or through another legal structure or entity (such as due to a merger or acquisition), we will share your information only in aggregated or anonymized form as required to enable the structural change in the operation of StellaVia.
We do not sell personal data.
We do not sell personal data as submitted to us, nor have we done so in the past 12 months.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files, comprised of small amount of data, that are saved on your computer or other device (e.g. smartphone, tablet, etc.) when you use the internet and visit various websites.
The information that the cookies maintain is read by the website you visit, during the session of your visit to the website (these are called ‘session’ cookies), and when you return to visit it again (these are called ‘persistent’ cookies).
Necessary. Cookies that are strictly necessary for the functioning of the Website. The Website cannot operate properly without these cookies.
Statistics. Analytics cookies that help us understand how you and other users interact with our Website by collecting data that does not directly identify you.
Preferences. Cookies that remember your choices when you use the Website and allow the Website to react by reflecting your preferences.
Marketing. Cookies that track your use of the Website and allow online advertisers to tailor ads that they believe are more relevant to you.
Security & Data Retention
We will retain data for as long as we need it to operate the Website and interact with users, and thereafter as needed for record-keeping purposes.
We will retain raw data until instructed to delete the raw data by the user that provided such data. Thereafter, we will still retain raw data as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, establish and defend legal claims and enforce our agreements.
We implement measures to secure data.
We implement measures to reduce the risks of damage, loss of information and unauthorized access or use of information. However, these measures do not provide absolute information security. Therefore, although efforts are made to secure data, it is not guaranteed, and you cannot expect that the Website will be immune from information security risks.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by unsubscribing from any lists you are signed up for by clicking the unsubscribe link in any email sent to you by StellaVia. You can also always opt-out by logging into the Website and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile, or by sending us an email with your request to [email protected].
- Promotional Offers from Us. If you do not wish to have your email address used by us to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by unsubscribing from any lists you are signed up for by clicking the unsubscribe link in any email sent to you by StellaVia. You can also always opt-out by logging into the Website and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile, or by sending us an email with your request to [email protected]. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to us as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
- Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by unsubscribing from any lists you are signed up for by clicking the unsubscribe link in any email sent to you by StellaVia. You can also always opt-out by logging into the Website and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile, or by sending us an email with your request to [email protected]. For this opt-out to function, you must have your browser set to accept all browser cookies.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI“) on the NAI’s website.
We may use third-party Website Providers to monitor and analyze the use of the Website.
- Google Ads (AdWords). Google Ads (AdWords) remarketing service is provided by Google Inc. You can opt-out of Google Analytics and for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page. Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on – for your web browser. Google Analytics and Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics. For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page.
- Facebook. Facebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc. You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page. To opt-out from Facebook’s interest-based ads, follow these instructions from Facebook. Facebook adheres to the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioural Advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance. You can also opt-out from Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the USA, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe , or opt-out using your mobile device settings. For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook’s Data Policy.
- TikTok. We use the service “Custom Audience” of TikTok. Details can be found at the following link: https://ads.tiktok.com/help/article?aid=6721963040373211141. For more information on the privacy practices of TikTok, please visit the following link: https://www.tiktok.com/legal/privacy-policy?lang=en.
Data Collection and Analysis
Any collection, use, and management of personal information by social networks, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and TikTok (collectively, the “Social Networks”) are governed by their respective privacy policies and terms. When using Social Networks, you are required to comply with their privacy policies and terms. We recommend you carefully review their privacy policies and terms, as we are not responsible for the Social Networks.
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Website. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
We will not store or collect your payment card details. That information is provided directly to our third-party payment processors whose use of your personal information is governed by their respective privacy policies. These payment processors adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of payment information.
The payment processors we work with are:
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Website is not directed or intended for children under 18 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any information to or on the Website. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on the Website or through any of its features, register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use.
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18 If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us.
California residents under 18 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their personal information. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page.
Additional Privacy Rights for Residents of Certain States
California Online Privacy Protection Act (“CalOPPA”)
In accordance with the CalOPPA we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
- Honor “do not track” signals and mechanisms.
- Registered users are able to change their personal information by logging in to their account.
- Users can unsubscribe from newsletters, bulletins and other promotional emails by clicking o/pressing the unsubscribe button at the bottom of these emails or by contacting StellaVia.
Fair Information Practices
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices Principles we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur: We will notify the users via in-site notification within 1 business day. We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address and in accordance with CAN-SPAM we agree to the following:
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at [email protected] and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence. You can also unsubscribe by clicking on/pressing the unsubscribe button at the bottom of any promotional email.
For complaints or inquiries please contact us at email@example.com or 11677 Chillicothe Road, Chesterland, OH 44026.